Monday, June 26, 2006

Monday

Been a while since I last blogged, sorry about that dear readers...

Been watching the odd game of football on the TV... Not that many. Thought I'd watch more than I have, but at least watched all the England games.... but I'm not sad enough to have a flag on my car.... I've got a car flag but haven't put it on...

Been busy builing up photos on
Air Britain's Web Site, have a look at some of my pics.... It will increase my 'hits'

Been eating some of the peas wot grew in my garden... they were lovely.... spuds are not far off, couple of strawberries are nearly ripe, but the lettuce has been eaten by slugs.... lets hope the new frogs from the pond eat the slugs before the local cat population eats them.... Having to chase cats out of the garden on a daily basis.... god how much I've grow to hate cats since we bought the house...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home