Saturday, September 06, 2008

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby Ruby, Ruuubyyyyy*

Apologies to the Kaiser Chiefs for the blog title.

Been a quiet couple of days. Sue's been away at her brothers. I’m sure she'll tell you all about that in her blog. Watched 'Lost in Austin' which Sue recorded on Wednesday night whilst I was at band practice. The other day we read an article in the paper on Janine Duvitski. Apparently, she has made lots of money on property in addition to all her TV work. She always seems to on the box, having appeared in lots and lots of stuff. The article mentioned that her eldest daughter was going to be in 'Lost in Austin'. We thought we spotted her, a young actress who looked like a younger version of Janine. But we had to establish the characters name so we could check that we had the right actress. I initially thought that she was playing Kitty, but the Radio Times said that this was Florence Hoath. Then Sue pointed out that she thought she was playing Mary, but that's an actress called Ruby Bentall. We were expecting someone called Duvitski. Then it stuck me, according to a web site I read the other day - Janine has an English mother and a Polish father, So her maiden name is Duvitski and must have married a Bentall. Sue then Googled away and found a site that confirms it. Phew!!! What we saw of the remaining programme look very good, we missed the first part trying to work out all this stuff with Janine's daughter. Its such hard work watching TV programmes these days.

So to recap, 'Lost in Austin' stars Florence Hoath, we did make it to my actresses website and Ruby Bentall who is the daughter of Janine Duvitski, who so nearly made my actress website but didn't. Also Pippa Haywood is in the series as well. She did make my actresses list. Talking of which, another actress on my website, Rebecca Callard sent me a note via Facebook the other day. First time I've heard from her for a while, I really must get around to replying to her and updating all these webpages with new info!

Ruby Bentall as Mary Benent in 'Lost in Austin'

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger Anne Brooke said...

Lost in Austen was great - I really enjoyed it!

:))

Axxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home