Thursday, May 17, 2007

Time together

Back to work. Boo Hoo. I’ve delibereaty not blogged about work for ages. You may remember that I wasn’t having a good time of it. Well something have improved other are exactly the same or worse. I’d better not say too much at the moment. Just to say that I’ll look forward to the day I finally leave this place, and the sooner that happens the better. I don’t think I’ll blog anymore about work until after I leave and then I’ll just want to forgot all about it.

Spent some real good quality time with Sue. We just sat and watched TV but it was really nice just to spent time together after a week of aircraft spotting, conference and band practice.

3 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Anne Brooke said...

Sorry to hear about work. It's a bummer. Huge hugs to you.

A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Lord Hutton said...

I dont want to be here, either

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Lover of Books, Films and Good Coffee Shops Everywhere! said...

Arhhh - that's a nice thing to say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home