Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Lovely Tits

Was sat in the conservatry today having been off work sick, yes I'm feeling a lot better but think Sue might be going down with it. Anyway, Robin normally has the garden largely to himself, plus the odd Collard Dove, pidgeon and blackbird. However today we had a flock of various tits decend on the garden. Robin was going mad trying to chase them off his patch. He even had a go at the collard doves who were taken by surpise.

The tits contained at least 3 long tailed tits, 2 coal tit and some great and blue tits. This was the first time long tailed and coal tits have been seen in our garden. Lovely.

Going to do somecatch up blogs at somepoint, as I haven't bloged for ages. I haven't told you all about my holiday in Austria. It was great. Apologies to all for not getting a postcard. I did buy them and buy stamps but didn't get around to writing them out etc.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Blogger Anne Brooke said...

Austria's soooo lovely, lucky you! And long-tailed tits are my favourite. Glad you're feeling better, and hope Sue is better soon too ...

Hugs to both

Axxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home