Thursday, June 29, 2006

Band Name

On www.43things.com I have list as one of the things I want to do is be in a band. Well the truth is I've been sort of in a band for a while. I joined a few years ago as a guitarist, but found that I wasn't improving on the guitar as much as I want. So quit. Later on I bought a (small) drum kit and became a drummer. It has been hard work but I am getting better. We meet most Wednesdays in a village hall a long way away from any houses so we can make lots of noise. Past few week I've been getting worse with my timing. However something happened last night, maybe its because I've actually practiced between the sessions, but last night it all came together and we ROCKED!!! We were on such a high last night and no drugs were involved.

We also discussed about the most difficult this a band EVER has to do. Choose a name for itself. A while ago Dave came up the name Broadcast, Simon said that he didn't think much of it at first but it grew on him very rapidly. I'm the same. Didn't think it was very exciting at first but its growing on me... What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home