Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Fast thinking survey

Got this from Stu

You have to put down the first think that comes into your head when you read the folowing.... (my answers are at the bottom)

1. My ex is still…
2. I am listening to…
3. Maybe I should…
4. I love…
5. My bestfriend(s)….
6. I don’t understand…
7. I lost respect for…
9. The meaning of my screen name is…
10. Love is…
11. Somewhere, someone is…
12. I will always…
13. Forever seems…
14. I never ever want to lose…
15. My mobile phone is…
16. When I woke up this morning…
17. I get annoyed at…
18. Parties are..
19. My pets…
20. Kisses are…..

My answers



1. My ex is still… probably the same old person
2. I am listening to… a crap radio station at work
3. Maybe I should… do more with my life
4. I love… my girlfriend
5. My bestfriend(s)…. Aren’t that many
6. I don’t understand… why I can’t give up chocolate
7. I lost respect for… too many people
9. The meaning of my screen name is… skymaster…. As in Cessna Skymaster, it's a type of plane
10. Love is… thinking of your partner in everything you do.
11. Somewhere, someone is… having a better time of it than me
12. I will always… try to think that tomorrow will be better than today
13. Forever seems… a long way away
14. I never ever want to lose… my way in life
15. My mobile phone is… in my pocket
16. When I woke up this morning… I didn't want to get up
17. I get annoyed at… lots of people these days
18. Parties are.. Ok with the right company
19. My pets… my garden hedgehogs
20. Kisses are….. great

and before you ask - no I don't know why there is no number 8 :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home