Monday, November 27, 2006

Must Go

Sorry that I have blogged for a few days folks. Something have happened it work, but I'm finding it really hard to come to terms with. Caused many a sleepless night and I dred coming into work. I'd better not say too much at this point. However, I will say one that I feel that I have no option but to leave my current job. Staying with the council is an option, but not in IT. Otherwise its off to the big wide world. If only I can get my interview technique up to an adequate standard. In the mean time if you know of anywhere that needs a web developer let me know. All jobs considered.

Did here from my mate Charlie yesterday. Seems that he’s coming back to the council. That's good. I've really missed him and he'll make my last days here more bearable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home