Monday, July 24, 2006

Time together

Been busy recetly.... Visited the Royal International Air Tattoo at Fairford weekend before last (some pictures here)... Good day was had but boy was it hot... Same for Farnborough. Camera played up a bit. Looking back on it the woman who searched my bags on the way in did say that she thought that she'd turned on my camera, I checked that and it was still switch off. However she must had taken it off 'auto' and that messed up my pictures...

Was off on Friday. There was supposed to be a train strike, so I thouht I'd book the da off. But it was cancelled but I still fancied some time off. Been busy with aircraft trips, photography, websites etc, so wanted a free day to sort more of that out. Leaving time over the weekend to spend with Sue. We haven't had much quality time together in the past week, so wanted to make time during the weekend, which we did. Watched a couple of films, did some gardening, sat in the sun. It was good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home