Monday, December 11, 2006

Kitchen

Sorry again for the lack of blog. Things have got worse at work. I just want out. I’ve been tempted to just let rip on all the crap that’s been happening but I don’t want to make things worse and I'm trying to act as professional as posible. Hopefully the job market will pick up after New Year. Thing is I’m really kicking myself for letting all this crap happen. I saw it all coming nearly a year ago. I tried my best to avoid it but s**t happens I guess.

On a happier note, Sue’s parents have helped us do up the Kitchen, Hall, Stairs and Landing and they all look fabby. Well when I say they helped us, I think that is a bit of an understatement, they did most of the work. Sue and I did strip the paint of the dresser and stain the resulting bare wood. That took ages, working most nights for a couple of weeks but it was worth it.

1 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Anne Brooke said...

Poor you. Hope work looks better now ...??

Hugs - big ones.

A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home