Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hayley and Candice

Each morning I try and catch the same early train to work and. I’ve blogged about my fellow passengers before. It is amazing that when you travel with the same group of people each day and sit there having to listen to their conversations how much you can learn about them and their lives. Fuzzy woman* who always gets off at Southampton was chatting to her friend this morning, She’s normally alone and except for Airport man who always says hello to her before he gets off the train. Anyway, during the 5 min conversation that I was forced to overhear I found out that
a) Her name is Sue
b) She has two sisters
c) Her daughter is called Hayley
d) Hayley is getting married in three weeks time
e) Hayley’s friends Emma and Candice** are expecting to be bridesmaids, but Hayley might not ask them to be.

Still listening to all that keep me amused during the boring train journey. Can’t wait for the lighter mornings for that we can see stuff out of the window.

*she has fuzzy hair
**Not THE Candice shurely?? The one I know. Now wouldn’t that be a coincidence?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home