Monday, January 22, 2007

Stupid Kid

One disadvantage of getting the later train into work in the morning is that I have to put up with school kids from some school in Bournemouth. There is a whole group of them that get on the train from Brockenhurst onwards. Funny thing is that classroom rules as to seating still exist, even on a train. You know, good kids sit in the front and the bad kids sit at the back. Now I’m only basing whether the kids is good or bad on how they act and dress but there is a definite split with the good kids sitting in the front carriage and the bad ones the last but one (the last one being first class) . This doesn’t normally affect me as I always sit in the second carriage. However today my early train was well late, So much so that is was running just ahead of the later train. So the Brockenhurst kids managed to catch my train and were forced to sit in the same carriage as me. When it was announced that my train would run non-stop to Bournemouth one of the younger kids got a bit worried. How would her mates catch the train. Where would they all meet up? The older kids explained that her mates would just have to catch the train behind, and they would all meet up at Bournemouth Station. The little ones concern about her mates was kinda nice. At my school if we were on a train/bus etc that were going to wiz past our mates we’d just wave and laugh as we wizzed passed them.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home