Friday, February 09, 2007

aargh

What a horrible journey home. Left work a couple of mins after I should have done. Ran to get the bus to go up to that station. Normally I walk but I was taking the lap top home with me and I didn’t fancy hauling it up the hill to the station. Anyway the bus journey was a nightmare waited at the Square for ages then every stop had morons getting on the bus not knowing where they were going, didn’t have their money out ready etc. So missed the train I was going to get. SO I two choices now, catch the next one which was the stopper and hope that my connecting train in Southampton was late or just wait the 45 mins for the next fast train. Got on the stopper as I thought I could spend the extra time blogging on the lap top. Sat in the very last carriage, which is normally OK, Big mistake, St Trinian’s kids were on board. All of who were very excitable. Running up and down the train shouting at each other. Turns out that Jennie was having a party that night at some restaurant or other, and that all of her friends should meet at her place, but don’t come early as she had a piano lesson at 6. I changed trains at Totton, Whilst I wasn’t going to get home any earlier I might as well get on the connecting train a stop as soon as I could and grab a seat. Yeap the train filled up at Southampton and then we had to wait 20 mins for the train crew to arrive, (WHY!! they never wait for me) So I got home at 6.15 having left work at 3.30 The thought of buying a car raged in my mind. With a car I would have been home at least 2 hours earlier.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home