Monday, May 28, 2007

Brown mess in the Kitchen

Bank holiday Monday and its raining. Woo Hoo!!! Now my internet connection is free evenings between 6pm and 2am and all day Saturday and Sunday. Which is generally the only times I’m home anyway. However it would be nice if I could use it on a Bank Holiday as well. But no. As far as the system is concerned, today is Monday, So I’d have to pay for phone call charges if I used the interner before 6pm. Wasn’t too much of a hassle as ABPIC was still down. However still got loads to sort out before they go onto ABPIC.

Went to Hobbycraft as Sue wanted some stuff there. Bought myself a ‘make you own clay teddy bear kit. Came with three colours of clay, brown, white and red. The latter two were OK but the brown clay had gone real hard. Tried to microwave it to soften it up and that worked a bit, but not much. So added some cooking oil to it and that worked, but I’ve added too much and now going to have to wait for it to dry out a bit. So at the moment I n the kitchen is a brown, wet blob that looks like a small piece of s**t. The things you have to do in the name of art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home