Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday blues

Well it Monday morning again. Back to the soul destroying hell that I call work. Writing this blog on the train heading to work.

Been a good weekend though. You’ve probably already read on /Sue’s blog about the fact we didn’t go to London yesterday. We did pull up the first of he spuds and they tasted lovely. Better than you would get in a shop. You see my main aim is taste (o.k. my MAIN aim is to get the things to grow) but as each year passes I get to know, what I can grow and how to grow it. So as a gardener who going to eat his own veg. Taste is number 1 aim. Unfortunately, the supermarket has other ideas. Money is everything with them. So the product has to be cheap and have a long shelf life. Taste is not a priority for them.

Did a bit of work on my we pages on old stone churches of England yesterday. Not that I’ve looked at any different ones recently. Just catching up on the ones I look at a while back. Trouble is I’ve forgotten where a couple of them were.

Oh well, passing Hinton Admrial now. Nearly all of the usuals are either on or have left the train.. Southampton twins. Nurse Gladys, PC Plod, bog man, though I haven’t seen duchess. She must have a day off*. Yeah, making up names for my fellow passengers helps the journey go quickly. Wonder if any of them have a name for me. Mind you looking at them all in their own little world I would guess that most of them never notice their fellow passengers.

*update - she was on the train - sat behind me with her friends stripy and fizzy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home