Monday, July 31, 2006

The Quiz - Answers

1) I work for AFCB Bournemouth as a half time draw ticket seller. A job I've been doing for 15 years

2) Vauxhall Cavaliers.... I started with a Y-reg, then an A-reg, B-reg, C-reg, D-reg and then finally...... yeap another D-reg, never making it to the E-reg. So that's 6 in total.

3) Air-Britain (Bournemouth Branch) - Aircraft Historians, chairman for 10 years

4) Played the Recorder, both Decant and Treble versions

5) My dad wanted to call me Oliver, after a certain film he'd just seen.... My Mum wanted Darrin.... They could not agree. After a month, the whole family sat down to finally decide on a name... Went through the baby names book... after many hours finally got to Peter... my sister said that she liked that name and that was it... The others becoming my middle name...

6) I've been to nearly all Western European Countries but not Sweden... also missing out of Austria, Finland, Norway and Iceland

7) I'm 6ft 4in, honest, many people think I'll taller or shorter than that, even after I tell them... they think I don't know my own height... I've measure it... I'm 6ft 4in

8) www.thebandBroadcast.co.uk is being set up as you read this.

9) Huge Pulp fan - Only seen them twice though, but have ALL their CD etc

10) & 11) Did pure maths at Uni, but it was hard, left after 1 term... What a quitter eh?

12)bus driving (PCV) test - taken it 4 times so far, but lack of practice did cost me dear.

13) Was UK liasion officer for SafetyEd International, a child safety organistation.

14) Buses magazine published a photo of mine in 1985 and the payed my £2.50 for it.
Vauxhall Cavalier Owners Club

15) Chicken - KFC, Chilcken Delight, Roast Chicken I love it all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home