Saturday, February 10, 2007

Ugly Sod Me 4 AFC Bournemouth 5

Back on to trains today , off to the football.. went for the Romsey-Totten stopper to get me one stop to catch the fast train. Luckily we had one of the units just transferred from TransPennine. So it was a new units for me both in terms of seeing it and riding on it. Then on to a Virgin Voyager for one more stop, and luckily yet another unit that I hadn’t ridden on before, Southampton to Brockenhurst was yet another new one, My god a Hat-trick of new units, haven’t had that for such a long time, seeing as I’ve ridden on most of them now, its getting more difficult to rid eon new ones. Anyway, feeling pickish at Brockenhurst so we into the shop to buy a chocie bar (yes I know I’m trying to give them up but its hard, anyway the odd one here and there is OK. Girl serving was on the phone to someone and wasn’t going to hang up just because she had customers to service. She did thank me quite a few times during the transaction. The person she was on the phone to must have commented about this as I heard her day to him/her, how she likes to be pleasant to customers and that customers think she is so polite, I nodded me head, even though I though she was rude to carry on conversations like this.. There you go she said to her friend, he thinks I’m polite. I walked out, just as I got to the door I heard her say to her friend, ‘Oh I was only like that ‘code he was ugly and I felt sorry for him. Well thanks a bunch. That’s one shop I will never go into again. Anyway stopping train awaits and yes it was another new one. Four in one day , unheard of.. Then to football .Bournemouth we were already two nil up when I got into the stadium, we took Leyton Orient apart and won 5-0. We’ve struggled to get wins this season so a 5-0 nil put us in dream land. Also sold 81 of my Matchday draw tickets, a record for recent times. So apart from the unfortunate incident at Brockenhurst a good day all round.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home