Sunday, April 15, 2007

sparrowhawk

Spent most of Sunday sat in the garden with the laptop. Looking at openatc.com. Bagged a nice lot of aircraft. Did a bit of gardening. Some of the flowers I planted from seed are beginning to come up. My broad beans are not looking their best. I’m not sure why. First time that I’ve grown them. Perhaps I felt them inside too long and they got too tall before placing outside and the wind isn’t helping them. Or it could be that they need tying up properly, or I not watering them enough. I don’t know.. They are still alive and so fingers crossed that well get a crop off them this year.

Saw some sort of bird of prey circling over the garden. Studying pictures of it I think it might be a Sparrowhawk.. No wonder our sparrow boxes are still empty if that this is around. Still when confirmed it will be a new one for my life list.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home