Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Great Escape

Poking around the trig pointing website this morning. It has been two years to the day since we last logged a trig point and that was only because we were in the New Forest having a picnic and just happened to find a nice picnic spot close to a trig point. We must have been living in Bournemouth at the time. This brought back memories of living on the Townsend Estate in Bournemouth, with all though horrible neighbours. No way could I ever go back to living there and so glad that thanks to Sue’s help I managed to escape.

Band practice was good tonight. I’m feeling really good about my drumming. I know I’m getting better which is something I didn’t think of when I was playing the guitar. I know I’ve got a hell of a long way to go on things but given practice I am really confident that I will become a competent drummer and e able to hold up my head in any company. Dave’s more professional attitude and me buying a metronome has really helped..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home