Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Trigs

Sat on the train this morning. Go to Southampton, Looked across to see if I could see my mate gottle on his train and my other mate Tim also on the same train, when I noticed the woman who was sat in front of me get up and move to the doors. I recognised her as being a regular on the train but normally she gets on at Southampton rather that getting off. No sooner had she passed me then she reappeared at the other end of the carridge and sat down. Was I seeing double? Does she have a twin. Does she have a lookalike. And if so does she know that she has a lookalike? Its all too much for me first thing in the morning.

Still, as I’m sure you’ve already read on Sue’s blog we had a roofer come to give us a quote tonight and our mortgage adviser came with some forms. The latter also being a goeocacher and a trig point spotter. Strangely enough I was looking at an OS map earlier in the evening and noticed a trig point not far from where we live. After the papers were signed we chatted about trigs, looked at maps etc. I had to admit that its been a while since we logged any trigs. Generally we only log trigs that we find whilst put geocaching or just out for a walk.; So we’ve only logged 12 of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home