Monday, August 20, 2007

Weekend of illness and cheque

Monday morning and I’m on the train going to work, so a chance for a quick blog.

You may have read on Sue’s blog that I’ve not been well of late. Since middle of last week I’ve felt really tired. I know I had one very late night last week but it must be more to it that that. I’ve been off my food as well. Thursday and Friday I did go to work as there was a major project that I really had to finish. OK I didn’t actually finish it but I can do that this morning. Thursday evening I was so tired, I had tea and went to bed, Friday evening was better but still went to bed early. Plodded around on Saturday. Was supposed to go to the football and sell my tickets. But decided against it. I really should have gone as I didn’t do any of the pre-season friendlies. Oh well. I thought I’d try and save my energy for Sunday, when Sue and I were due to go to the Tate Modern, something I know that sue has been really looking forward to. Unfortunately Saturday night the stomach bug side of my illness hit me hard and we decided that I couldn’t do a trip to London. I’m really disappointed that Sue and I didn’t go to Tate Modern, I knew how much she was looking forward to it. I’ll try and take her there next weekend.

So that’s about it folks. Whilst I’m still not eating properly and still feeling tired I am on the mend.

Good news is that I finally got the cheque for having a picture published in Buses Maagzine. Whilst it wasn’t much, it’s better than nothing,

1 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger Anne Brooke said...

Glad you're on the mend, Peter. Hugs

A
xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home