Friday, August 04, 2006

Maybe I'll think of a title by the end of it

Again another catch up blog. Must get organised and write these on a daily basis. OK last Thursday I went to RAF Shawbury to see all the stored RAF aircraft there and a jolly good day out it was. Many pics will appear on this site when I get a chance to. Too many things I want to do, but not enough time. Now if only I could give up work. that would be good. Give me more time for more important things like blogging.

Well football season starts tomorrow.. looking forward to it in some ways... the excitement(?) of the game, seeing old friends again etc. and earning a couple of quid selling my tickets.

Garden has done OK, so far eaten tons of Tomaoes, runner beans, peas and potatoes and still got loads growing as well...

I think that about it for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home