Monday, September 04, 2006

Charlie

There are a few people in this world, who have a major effect on my life in a positive way. My friend Charlie is one of those people. I met him only about seven years ago when he started working in IT alongside me. He re-introduced me to the guitar, I went on to play on stage with him both at my parties and a couple of times in pubs. OK sine then I’ve dropped the guitar and taken up drumming, but I would be in a band or any thing without him. Work wise he’s been an inspiration. OK he got promoted ahead of me which really pissed me off, but that’s not his fault. Overall he’s such a decent chap and has really inspired me. It was great to work with him but alas he’s gone and got himself a job near to my home. Something I’ve been trying hard to do. Last Friday was the last day we worked together. I know we will keep in contact. I really hope we do. But I’ll miss the daily chats with him, the visits to the Norwegian Wood Café in Bournemouth etc. End of an era… or the beginning of a new one??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home