Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Football, Charlie and spotting

Whoops a bit more catching up to do on the blog so here goes….

Sat 5

First home match of the season. I said in my last blog that I was excited by the new season. Well we got beat, and beat badly. Oh well, one less game till the end of the season!

Sun 6

Chairs, Sue’s dad has made us some chairs out of pallets and they are fab….. similar to these


Thu 10

Gutting news, my best friend Charlie, who I work with is leaving. Getting a job in Southampton. I’m sure going to miss him. But really please for him. Glad he’s getting out before wasting a life here like I have done. Good luck Charlie.

Fri 11 - Sun 13

Bristol balloon festival… The weather played a major part in ensuring that nothing flew on the days we were there. But still some nice balloons did inflate. Pics at
Peters aircraft photos site

Tue 15

My mate Paul, plus Jimmy and Duncan all went off plane spotting. Stansted and Heathrow. Paul took my to a place round the back of Stansted that I’ve never been to before. It was fab… Sat in chairs on the grass, watching the aircraft. Great. Plus my first proper visit to Heathrow for years… lots of new aircraft around… Japan Air Lines Boeing 777, China Eastern A340 among the new ones…. Great day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home