Monday, October 16, 2006

Name that Name (2)

Readers of my mates Stu's blog may rember his "Name the ..um.. Name" competition that he ran a short while ago. Well I'm trying to think of a name for a new aircraft related site, where I can show off my photography and generally chat about all thing aircraft wise. But having difficulty thinking up a name that is

a) simple to remember
b) Clean
c) is avaiable in either .com, .co.uk and or .net

So I think I'll do a competition with a prize of a beer* next time we meet.. so get entering

*or wine or what ever you want.

3 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Peter said...

Thanks for the suggestions hutters. I'll run them past Mrs H tonight. Anyone else with any ideas??

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger NigelH said...

Plane Speaking?

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Peter said...

Oh good one Lois... but I see that the .com and .co.uk versions of that are already taken.... the latter being furniture makers, which I thought was funny. Could go with the .net version…

 

Post a Comment

<< Home