Monday, September 04, 2006

Pictures

Two e-mails received tonight regarding pictures I have on an aircraft photo web site...

1st

Dear Mr. Olding,

I have just spot your interesting photo of the Gazelle . I wonder would be possible to get (buy) a copy for my collection? Thank you.

Best regards from Croatia,
Stipe Zivaljic

2nd

Hi Peter,

I am a section editor on the Milton Keynes Aviation Society Newsletter, and compile the monthly Cranfield & Turweston movement's pages. I was in the tower today at Turweston, (I work there part-time), today looking up the August movements for the next issue when I saw that something called a Barker Charade G-CBUN visited on 29th August. Never having heard of the type before I was doing some research on the Internet tonight and came across your photo of said aircraft landing at Kemble on the ABPIC site, so at least I now know what it looks like! I was a Kemble on the 19th so missed it by a day, I was also at Turweston on 29th but must have been hard at work as I missed there as well! I wonder could I have your permission please to use your photo in the MKAS Newsletter, as I'm sure 90 odd % of our members will not have heard of it either. I'm afraid I can't offer you any recompense other than an honourable mention in our newsletter.

Best Regards,

Roger Syratt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home