Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Little Willie

So Sue and I decided to have a pub lunch today and we found this really nice pub near Petersfield. As we approached the door an old lady was coming out, dragging her dog (who we later find out is called Little Willie… she must be an Eastenders fan). The dog didn’t want to move. So she pulled harder. No effect. Now this dog was between me and the beer… There was only one thing for it… My size 12 boots helped the dog out of the way. Now Sue will claim that I kicked the dog. I didn’t. I just placed my boot on its bum and pushed it out of the way… I thought I was helping the old lady…

Beers was good. Had a pint of Stinger, which is a new beer produced from stinging nettles to a recipe by Hugh Fearnley-Whittenshall. Him of River Cottage fame. Quite a nice beer but not much flavour to it. Then a pint of Sussex. Now that’s more like it… A beer with some taste to it…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home