Saturday, February 17, 2007

Drum and Book

Busy day today, First of all stopped off at the Post Office sorting office to pick up my new Drum, a Floor Tom. It looks in far better condition than I thought it would be. I hope I can now move my drumming on to the next level and start doing more fills etc.

The off to Ludgershall to retrieve our cache there. Last person to visit said that the cache had been trashed. Went along to see what was left. There wasn’t much. Feel sorry for the people who had their geocoin in the cache. Looks like that’s gone missing.

Off to the Andover Book Sale. Hoping to pick up some cheap books. Came out with a huge pile of them even though we weren’t there from the start.

Off to Sue’s parents place to help set up their lap top. Got most of it working. Couldn’t get the internet to work, oh well will have to go back next week perhaps. They have lots more birds in their garden than we do. Nice Woodpecker (exact species not known) and my first Coal Tit. Nice.

Then popped round to Sue’s friends for a cuppa and a chat and then home.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home