Thursday, August 23, 2007

Feeling better and Charlie's 30th

Thursday morning and again on the train to work. Another chance to write a blog. Well I’m feeling a lot better now folks. Still a bit tired and I’m not eating as much as I was before I became ill, but then again that isn’t a bad thing. Band practice last night which was fun. Dave made me a CD with MP3 versions of the bands songs. This together with the MP3 player than Lisa gave me, means I can listen to the bands songs on the train and work out stuff, like different rythums and fills etc.

My mate Charlie’s birthday tomorrow but as he’s off we’re decorating his desk today. We don’t normally do this but as this is his 30th birthday we thought we’d make the effort. I’ve been contacting his family and old school friends via facebook to get some photos of him. Got a couple which I’ll display on the door to the office in a vary humerious way. Lisa’s doing the balloons, banners etc.

Looking forward to the bank holiday weekend. Hopefully catch up on jobs around the house and sort out stuff on the PC as well.

2 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger Anne Brooke said...

Glad you're feeling better, Peter - hurrah!

:))

A
xxx

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Lover of Books, Films and Good Coffee Shops Everywhere! said...

Hmmm 'jobs around the house' I like the sound of that :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home