Sunday, February 18, 2007

Pottering around day today. Down to the airport for a couple of biz jets. Regular readers may know that I’m setting up what I call Olding Curiosity Shop, which is basically all the pages that Sue I’ve thought about setting up, but Sue doesn’t want on this website. It includes all my actresses page and a whole host of other pages. When I finally get around to finishing it it should be well worth visiting. You may also know that I’ve bought and sold many horse and pony story books over the past few years. Anyway I thought I set up pages on the books to initially have links to Amazon but later on have my own books to sell on there. Well today on my Saddle Club Books page I’ve finally got a scan of at least one version of every book produced. Why do book publishers change the cover of books over time? I know that in the case of The Saddle club that they are published by different companies over the years and whilst the publishers may buy the rights to the text of the books they may not have the rights to the art work, so they have to do their own. However Sue recently bought a book from Amazon.com and the cover of the book was just a mirror image of the Amazon.co.uk version of the same book. Don’t see the point in that… unless it was a mistake.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home