Monday, March 12, 2007

Photos

Sue's colledges has issued its propectus for next year and I'm really glad that they've included a couple of my photos in it. Add to my portfolio.

Also someone has written to me wating to use my photo of a greek registered aircraft aicraft (http://www.abpic.co.uk/photo/1029463/ in a book his compiling on Greek Airlines and Airliners. Lmited market for that one I guess but still adds to my portfolio.

Also my latest Photo a Day on pbase.com received a nice comment within minutes of being uploaded. It's nice to have poeople appreciate the stuff you produce.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

greek aircraft? you take care

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Peter said...

Greece is OK apart from 1 well publicised incident. I know many people who gone there year after year with no problems...

The picture I took was taken in Kemble, Gloucestershire anyway!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home