Friday, March 09, 2007

Drumsticks

I’ve got the best boss in the world, ever. How many bosses buy you drumsticks when they know that you have broken your last two pairs of drumsticks. They’re really posh ones as well, will save them for best.

More updates were done to my bands website last night. I’m really glad that Dave is doing that site. It was my idea initially but I just haven’t had time to do it.

Blogging on the train again thanks to the works laptop. Just past the flooded fields around Christchurch. Feel sorry for the farmer but the bird life seems to be doing well with the amount of gulls/egrets/swans on the water. There was even a couple of Grey Herons there as well tonight. Thinking about it I must check whether that patch of land is in Dorset of Hampshire. I always assumed the former and so I haven’t counted any of the birds there in my Hampshire list.

Looks like Sue and I might do a cache tomorrow. First time we have done one together for ages.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home