Monday, March 05, 2007

Monday morning

Yippee, AFC Bournemouth won on Saturday. 2-0 against Doncaster, who is now managed by our former manager Sean O’Driscall. “Discall what’s the score”, we were singing, great atmosphere, you really should have been there. Cherry Bear took a whack on the back of a leg after a metal barrier was accidentally pushed over by a toddler trying to reach Cherry Bear. I’ve never seen a bear in such agony. If he was a real bear I suspect they would have had him put down.

The forecast for Sunday was rain. In a way I was glad as this would mean that I had the opportunity to get some stuff done on our websites that I’ve been wanting to do for ages. Also thought I’d do some planning of what I’m going to grow this summer in the veg plots. Unfortunately the planning seem to take forever and so I never got the work done on the sites that I wanted to do. They always say that plumbers have leaky pipes in their own house, well this web site designer has some of the worst websites you’ve ever seen. Very frustrating.

As I write this blog I’m on the train. It’s the early one. Yes I managed to catch it. Yippee but boy am I tired. Didn’t sleep well at all last night again and woke up with a huge headache. Luckily the Aspirin seem to have done the trick. Wonder how long the will last. Neil is off work all week and so I don’t think I’m in for a good week at work, but then again when am I ever.

Catching up on other things, In my consecutive number plate spotting game I saw 59 the other day. Parked just around the corner form my house. I’d seen it before but forgotten about it, otherwise I could have had 5 in one day the other day when I saw 54 to 58. 59 where are you.

Paid off the rest of my money for my long weekend Spotting in Holland / Belgium in May. I just hope that there is sufficient ffudsin the bank to pay for it. I daren’t look.

Yet again missed seeing the lovely Hayley Mills on TV last night in Wild at Heart.

My PC is playing up at home, I just can’t seem to load the blogger home page on it. Hence my having to load up the bogs at work. Wasted time trying to get that sorted a well this weekend.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Stevie Claridge palying for Bournemouth? What a hero that man is.

Ach CNPS I have spent 3 months looking for a 304. The 300s are a slow and rarified place

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Peter said...

We gave him a month contract and that was one month too long in most peoples eyes... Some people said it was a publicity stunt as his first game for us was his 1,000 league game..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home