Wednesday, February 28, 2007

John's Mum

As some of you may know, amongst my many hobbies one is consecutive number pate spotting. Check out this link if you don’t know what it is. I’ve been wanting 54 for ages, month and months. I had 55,56 and 57 all lined up as they park between home and the train station and home. Well this morning I finally saw a 54 this morning by Bournemouth Station. Nice one. The others were parked where they should be tonight on the walk home from the station , So now I’m on 57. Four in one day, Brill.

Other than that nothing much happening today. Spent time tonight sorting through photographs. Whenever I’m out on my travels and I come across an old Church I’ll take a photo or two of it. Well last September I took photos of the church at Wickham. I always take a photo of the notice board as well, or something that has the name of the church on it, so I can refer to it later. Looking at the picture of the notice board on this one and I noticed that the Vicar is a Rev Shirley Henderson…. Oh my!!! That’s Johns mum, a guy I used to work with, was in a band with and still in contact. Well Well. Small world.

Just before going to bed I watch a commotion outside. Our next door but one neighbour, Ali has a cat and it got in a fight with a ginger cat. We've only just started noticing the ginger cat around. We think that it was one of the kittens born last year in a house up the road. Anyway, Ali and the rest of her family charged out of the house to break up the fight. Ginger cat ran off but only a couple of houses away. Ali then decided that wasn't far enough as chased it up the road swinging a mop at it. Trust me, it looked funny at the time.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still looking for 102!

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Anne Brooke said...

You've got to stay in more, Peter!!!

:))

A
xxx

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Peter said...

But some people say I should get out more Anne.

 
At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since writing that - I saw a 102 this evening! Spooky - especially as I've gone for months looking for it!

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Peter said...

Nice one Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home