Wednesday, March 07, 2007

No Respect

Had quite a good night last night getting my pictures sorted out a bit more. Adding them to my pbase.com account. Also I got my band website up and running. OK So it was my mate Dave who has done all the work and all I’ve done is copy the files onto the webserver. I asked him today whether he thought that we should do a band blog but he never dignified my question with a reply. So I take that as a no.

Also started a new 'blog' to record my aircraft sightings and photos. Exciting stuff eh!

Earnt loads of Fiancée points today. Went to pick up the Ricky Gervais tickets today. Also went into WH Smiths today and noticed that The Times had already started their book of the week promotion. So bought the book for Sue. Two lots of points to me today.

Sent in an update for the guy running the Hampshire Bird Watchers List this evening. It's just a list of how many different species have been seen in Hampshire by various bird watchers. So far I've seen 18. So I’m currently bottom of the list. Nearest person to me has seen 44. I spoke to Sue about me being so far behind and she just made a L shape on her forehead and started saying ‘LOSER LOSER LOSER’. Hmmm what's the point of Fiancée points when they don't earn you any respect.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Lover of Books, Films and Good Coffee Shops Everywhere! said...

Awhhhhh, I was only joshing you know! Don't forget to add the Avocet to the list - 19 and rising!

 
At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right. There is just no respect

 

Post a Comment

<< Home