Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Work is crap

Well, my blog today is really just a copy of Susan’s one. Yes work is crap for me too. To answer her questions

What have I actually achieved today that has made a difference?
Has anything surprised or delighted me?
Has anything made me laugh?
Do I feel proud about anything I’ve done today?

I too have to answer no to all. Did I laugh or even raise a smile today. Nope. Even the joke e-mail that came round that everyone thought was hilarious (a clip from a US TV show of some blokes messing around with folding chairs) I just thought was a bit pathetic.

Strange that in nearly every aspect of my life outside of work, things are going good. I can see thing will improve in those areas, but in work, things are just going to stagnate and maybe get worse. There must be more to life than this…

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like that about work, too. It's just rubbish and has been for months. The thing is, who would pay a 30-teenager the same money somewhere else?

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Peter said...

Maybe we should do a job swap Hutters... a change is as good as a rest or so they say

 

Post a Comment

<< Home