Sunday, June 03, 2007

Caching

Sat and sorted out photo from my Holland/Belgium trip and upload the best ones to ABPIC. Tried something new today Rum and Coke. Quite nice. Think I will have it again in the future, once in a while.

Towards late afternoon Sue was obviously bored and I must admit, I thought a break from doing all the photos would be nice. Made a few suggestions as to what we could do and to my surprise she said that we should go and finish off the cache we started yesterday. The cache in question was Abbey Views and yes, it did contain good views of the Abbey. Just wish the footpath was better marked. One of the cows in the field had a really evil stare. Still got rid of a geocoin that we’ve had for far too long.

2 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger Andre Veloux said...

You just tried Rum and Coke for the first time!!! How old are you!!!?

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Peter said...

Hi Andre,

Welcome to my blog

Well in my younger day I would just nothing by cider, before moving to real ale. I have drunk very little in the way of spirits as I'm not that keen on them... but I agree, this is something I should have tried many years ago

 

Post a Comment

<< Home