Thursday, February 22, 2007

Yeovil, Sue, Floor Tom and Judith

Football on Tuesday night was another defeat for Bournemouth. 2-0 to Yeovil Town. I think we played well but just didn’t score. Yeovil to their credit worked hard all night, closing players down, fighting for the ball. Looks like Bournemouth’s going down this season. I hope not but it looks that way. On a positive note my Matchday Draw Tickets sales are on the up, sold 70 tonight.

Sue was supposed to meet her brother and his wife yesterday, but he messed her around. The thing is he’ll get away with it as she won’t mention it to him as she doesn’t want to disrupt family harmony.

I went to band practice last night. I have recently bought a new drum off eBay, a floor tom and I was desperate to try it out. It was good and produces a good sound. Been wanting one for ages as I felt it was hold back my drumming not having one. So hopefully now I can really improve.

Quiet day today. Was given a DVD at the football on Tuesday of the TV programme that Judith was on. She is one of the Matchday Draw Ticket sellers, like wot I am. She was on a relocation programme, as she has plans to emigrate to Australia soon. Chatting to her she said that she wasn’t entirely happy with the programme. She said that they made her look worse than she is on some issues and said at the end that she wasn’t going to emigrate. She still has plans to emigrate, just waiting for the visa to come through. Also they only mentioned about her husbands jobs and trying to sort out his career in Oz. No mention that she works full time and about her career. Will let you know what I thought of the programme tomorrow. That is if we watch it tonight.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger Anne Brooke said...

Am happy to give Sue lessons in how to disrupt a family, Peter - I'm the expert!!

==:O

A
xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home