Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Booking fee

Earned lots of fiancé points today but making sure that I obtained tickets to see Ricky Gervais in April. That’s Sue’s favourite comedian.

What annoyed me was the £2.50 booking fee. That’s per ticket. £5 just for the privilege of using their computer system. A system I help write. Disgusting.

Apart form that it’s been a quite day. Off to football tonight to see AFC Bournemouth play Yeovil Town. To think a few seasons ago we were two divisions apart. Fingers crossed for a win

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Anne Brooke said...

Fiance points - hurrah! They're always worth saving!!

:))

A
xxx

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Peter said...

Well on Sue's blog she's taken the 'good thing list' idea from your blog and I've mentioned the Fiance points. Though I must admit that in the past when I've done something that would please Sue and knew I'd in her good books/get brownie points etc... and vice-versa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home