Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Phone and Popham

So what did I do last Saturday? I stayed at home and did PC stuff, working on a new long term project of a new web site. You may have read about this site in my previous blogs where I was asking for ideas for a name. Well www.planespeaking.net is now being put together.

Latest on my phone. I spoke to Neil at work, who parents live in West Bromwich. They said they’d pop down to New Street station and pick the phone up and then post it to me. Very kind of them. They did go down on Saturday but said that that Virgin Train Staff were most unhelpful. Saying they hadn’t heard about me or the phone and that they needed some sort of reference number. This had never been mentioned to me in the many e-mails sent between myself and Virgin trains. So I’m beginning to think that I may never see that phone again.

Sunday was a choice. Do I go to football or to Popham? Well it wasn’t much of a choice really, Popham! It was their end of season fly-in. Had our stall as per usual. Didn’t make as much as usual but then again the only new stock we had were some notebooks, of which we sold a couple.

Been busy on the bookmooch.com site. Sent off a few books that we didn’t want anymore. Going to list some on our intranet at work. See if we can sell a few. Is this the start of our second hand book empire?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home